Time Moving offers a private storage facility. There is no public access. The facility is kept clean and safe, remains perfectly dry, and retains an ambient temperature throughout the year. The containers are housed in a concrete block structured warehouse, with a four-foot dock/ rise from the ground.
Primarily, we offer long-term storage. Short-term storage is available to accommodate the interim period between possession dates; generally, two-weeks and up to two to three months.
- Storage fees are assessed when a moving estimate is provided. When it is determined that more or less capacity is required to contain your household goods, the storage fee is adjusted accordingly.
- Storage fees are due on the date of moving into storage–on the move day.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard or post-dated cheques, for storage fee payments.
- A major credit card # is required for security and credit reference on all storage accounts.
- Invoices are issued only upon request, for a charge of $10 per month.
- There is a $10 LATE CHARGE for each payment received ten (10) days after the due date.
- A service charge of $25 will be applied to returned cheques.
- Clients who are two (2)payments in arrears will have their units secured with no access until payment is received.
- Clients who are three (3) payments in arrears are subject to SEIZURE of goods. These will be sold for the highest price that can be obtained. Payment will be applied against their account. The balance, if any, will be returned to the client upon request.
- CASH or CERTIFIED CHEQUE Bank Draft) is required before removal of goods on any delinquent account.
The storage facilities are monitored, fully alarmed and secure.
There is no public access to the storage vaults. If a client wishes to gain access to retrieve an item(s) they must first phone the office (preferably 1-2 weeks in advance) and arrange an appointment. There is an hourly charge of $35 per man to unload container for viewing.
Insurance (fire, flood, earthquake etc.) is the owner's responsibility and needs to be pre-arranged with your homeowner's insurance underwriter. Insurance (move-to and from) is included up to $0.60c per lb. per article, unless other arrangements have been made. Declared valuation protection (DVP) insurance is optional, and can be included for the duration of the actual move dates, both to and from storage.
All Storage accounts must be paid up to date, before a moving date can be confirmed. Storage vaults are rented by the month, with one month's notice required. There is no rebate for vacating early. Please call the office - preferably two weeks in advance of your prospective move date, to ensure that a crew will be available. Booking dates are subject to availability.
RATES - $85 per month/ per container 336 cu.ft./ 2,184 lbs.
Time Moving reserves the right to deny access to any persons, other moving crews and their companies to the Time Warehouse & Storage facilities, unless Time Moving has provided prior consent in writing.